Beyond the Core of Anatomy is a course designed specially with the professional Pilates movement practitioner in mind.
The high end content of this course integrates the anatomy with the movement biomechanics, and delivers a clear understanding of movement detail with recent scientific updates.
The depth of curriculum leads to clear understanding of the body in movement. It is an essential foundation scaling your teaching to the highest level of proficiency, meeting the demands of a growing, more mature and proactive population.
The five essential topics are organized in three manuals illustrated with great clarity created and written by Marie-José Blom. Beyond the Core of Anatomy is designed to compliment the comprehensive model of teacher training for the pilates or movement educator.
The Essential Five Topics:
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Foot and Ankle
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Knee
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Hip and Pelvis
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Spine
- The Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Shoulder Girdle and Thorax
- Learn anatomy that moves illustrated with 3-d PowerPoint.
- A study of anatomy designed for the movement professional
- Experience functional anatomy presented according to the most current biomechanical research
- A study of anatomy that delivers a combination of sound movement biomechanics and architecture of the connecting body
- Anatomy that addresses the body as a functioning whole vs. body parts.
Continuing Education Credit:
CECs for the course are available from Pilates Method Alliance
If you are interested in booking this workshop for your studio, please contact [email protected].